


The birthday girl!



I chased this child, my wonderer, all over the park! He kept going back to these boys playing football. Desperate to play with them bc he is ball crazy!

My sheltered Thomas has quit the adventerous side! Jumping off of this big climbing rock to Mr. Mark!


The birthday boy!

I found him sitting here so patiently, he had gotten up but could not get down. Bless his little heart!

I don't have words for the amount of love I feel for this child! Couldn't you just eat him up!

Thomas 4 1/2, Westy 2!

Our neighbor has a wonderful leaf pile that I like to take the kids over too. Can you see the pure joy on this child's face?

Playing with a new camera and having a good time! We had two parties today. One at the Big toy and one at the Little Gym. A fun day filled with many blessings and great friends!






1 comment:
MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment