















We had a wonderful day! I feel so thankful this year:) For as long as I can remember we have been going to my Aunt Ruth's for dinner. She and Uncle Donald have been married for over 51 years! Live in this sweet little house and just love their family. Aunt Ruth is quit the little homemaker, and a wonderful cook! Their hall bathroom has a pink toilet bowl lid cover, and little trinkets throughout. Uncle Donald is a wood maker, do you see all the little things in the their house he has hand carved? They have an amazing swing outside that the children just love! ( Uncle Donald built that of course!) When we were there today I realized that for years we've been going to their house but I have NO pictures of them:) Here they are! Meet Aunt Ruth and Uncle Donald:)
My biological mom, Jay is here with us too. We celebrated Thanksgiving with her too tonight. We had Ham, Turkey, Apple Cranberry Marsh mellow salad, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, pear sausage stuffing, and the Trifle for desert! Tommy and I forced ourselves to take a few bites but we were too stuffed from lunch to eat much more than that.
We are really trying to not turn our heat on, besides saving money, Thomas' skin is AWFUL in the winter, even the inside of his ears crack and bleed so the heat is bad for him! The last couple of nights we have had a fire and we've let the children roast marsh mellows. They love it!






1 comment:
great pictures! happy thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment