Sunday, August 9, 2009

Saturday at Camp St. Christopher

Tommy had to go and look at a job on Kiawah yesterday so we decided to go out to Camp St. Christopher on Seabrook. It was really fun to play at the beach! We hardly ever go to the beach for a lot of reasons but Camp is different. So quiet, so calm, not crowded! We all had a wonderful time! I spent a lot of time at Camp growing up and my life was forever changed in the 10th grade when I attended Happening. I remembered so vividly my time there walking on the board walk as I watched my boys run ahead of us. I am so excited for their days to come when they can go to Camp. The summer before Thomas goes into 1st grade he can go to "Buddy Camp" for one night. Buddy Camp is a few years before real camp and the same sex parent comes and does camp with you for a day and a night. He can do this for 2 years before we'll leave him there for 5 days in the 3rd grade:) Camp St. Christopher is run by the Episcopal dioceses as is Kanuga.




1 comment:

Jennie said...

precious! they are getting so big!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!