Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pictures pictures and more pictures!

Nearly the end of June already? This summer is really flying by:) We are all well- I started keeping a little girl Shelton every day but wes. This has really been a blessing for our family and she is so sweet! The boys just love on her all day long. Does it make me want a 3rd of course but def more spaced out! Maybe this spring we can start to think about it. Especially bc Westy is such a handfull right now! As you can see in the photos he climbs everywhere!! Tommy left his ladder outside and look where he found West! Came into the den and look where I found West! Can you see why he was in the ER two times last weekend...Thomas had been attending VBS at Grace church downtown this week and loves it! There is not much sweeter than children learning about the love of Jesus and having fun at the same time. He is swimming like a FISH! I need to try to get a video uploaded so you can see:) We hope and pray that you all are well:) Let me leave you with this. I just want to encourage you to praise the lord daily! Even when things don't seem like they are going well, maybe your feeling down, wondering where God is? He is always there! Always present. Tommy and I have been trying to create some "margin" in our lives and we have had some major blessings in the past few weeks. Recently I was feeling down and hit my knees just thanking God for all that we have and proclaiming that we were just trusting him especially for the things we could not see behind the scenes. Trust him friends, he will never let you down.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

oh they are getting so big...miss them!!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!