Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tennis, the dentist and more!










What a fun week we had! We are settling into our new routine well although it means much less computer time for me..Thomas had tennis on Tuesday and loved it, West to as you will see! Then he had a dentist appointment, can you believe that little turkey has a cavity?!? I was so upset seeing that I have prided myself on taking good care of his teeth, I even floss them! Anyway it is very tiny and she said right now it does not have to be filled that we can just brush like crazy and watch it. She said Thomas has unusually deep ridges in his back teeth and that something must have gotten stuck in there. He did GREAT! Layed there the whole time and opened his mouth. I was so proud! We had Haywood, Beckam and Mrs. Shanan over again, The Kinneys, gymnastics again, dinner for me with some fun friends and more! We are doing well and hope that you and your family are doing well also!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I am so impressed with the dentist picts!!

Robinson Family said...

OH MY! Thomas looks so BIG sitting in that dentist chair!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!