Thursday, January 8, 2009

God's Grace

I am overwhelmed today as we reflect on the last month or so with all the changes that have gone on in our life's. We are so thankful and amazed to look back at all of the provisions that the Lord has given to us, all the way from taking us out of negative and stressful situations to having our monthly bills all paid for! We are speechless when we think about how we have had more than had all of our needs taken care of. Every time I talk to my friend Krista I have to tell her how cool our God is! He really is!! God's word says that he has a plan and a future for us, plans to prosper us, plans not to harm us:) Thank you Jesus for taking care of us!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Hey! So sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. I hate that today didn't work out! Let's try again...call you soon.

Lindsay said...

Amen! He is faithful because you are faithful and HE can not abandon Himself! praying abundance into your lives.


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!