Sunday, December 28, 2008

A long overdue trip...

We are so embarrassed to say that it has taken us a year to get to Bluffton SC to see our friends the Newsomes. They adopted the most precious child, Nicholas nearly a year ago. We loved getting to meet him and spending some time with Johnny and Anne. We used to be neighbors several years ago and think the world of all of them!

1 comment:

Matt and Brooke said...

I thought I would share this blog I found on crockpotting. She cooks gluten-free because her daughter has celiac. There are 365 recipes, one for each day. Check it out: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/.
-Brooke


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!