Saturday, October 25, 2008

Slogger!

My friend Carrie Davis came up with this term, slack-blogger. I think this is the longest I have ever gone with out blogging ever, 6 whole days!! I am really sorry:) We are all fine, although I have been sick, not sure what is was/is might have even been a little of the flue? We are doing well though. Gearing up for Westy's 1st birthday party on the 15th, Halloween, Carnivals, Party at school etc. Thank you all for sticking around through my slogging this week. I promise a fun update tomorrow after a fall festival tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Heather Plis said...

Ha how funny. You know as the week went on I was thinking...hum this is unusual, Brittan always has a new post! Glad your back on the blog wagon! :)

The Chef said...

Yuck. Hope you are feeling better soon.


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!