We were finally able to do the whole bridge, nearly 5 miles in all! Both boys and I made the climb today:) It was great, although while I was doing it I did not think it was great, that incline is intense!! When I got home I had my daily devotional waiting on me via email. The prayer at the end really spoke to me and I hope it will to you also:)
Dear Lord, I don’t want excuses to stand between me and whatever You are calling me to. Help me to rely on You and not hide behind excuses as You invite me to experience abundant life in You. Lord, I trust You to catch me when I fall and to be my strength in all situations—even the ones that scare me and stretch me beyond what I feel capable of. With You I can do anything. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
"For I know the plan I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Gotbeters
Thomas & West
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (1)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (11)
- November (7)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (4)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (5)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (6)
- April (10)
- March (4)
- February (9)
- January (6)
- December (16)
- November (14)
- October (19)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (7)
- June (5)
- May (11)
- April (3)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (8)
- December (17)
- November (16)
- October (16)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (8)
- June (3)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (10)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (16)
- September (30)
- August (34)
- July (53)
- June (41)
- May (25)
- April (9)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (37)
- December (44)
- November (28)
- October (19)
- September (9)
About Me
- The Gotbeters
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!






3 comments:
YAY! That is awesome. And I agree incline is a killer! I ran it once right before I found out I was preggers- thought I might die- literally!
very impressed!
loved the prayer!
Hooray for you all! You deserve something chocolate. That's my workout program anyway...exercise and chocolate. If it's dark it's healthy, right?
Post a Comment