Friday, September 19, 2008

My boys...



I think we need to take a few minutes and really be thankful for our children today. There was the sweetest momma at our meeting today who was pregnant by invitro with twins, a boy and a girl. She went into labor at 23 weeks over Christmas Holiday out of town. At 24 weeks her babies were born. The little girl lived a week and the little boy was in the NICU for 90 days.. They were flown by plane to MUSC for the last 30 days. She is AMAZING, she is nursing this baby after 3 months of pumping. I just cant get her off of my mind, sure Thomas has his issues but nothing compared to what she has been through. Wow just being around her today made me feel so thankful:) Lets all take a minute and praise the Lord for our children!
I took this picture before I headed out to take Thomas to school this am. West is saying "Hi":)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

oh my gosh so cute!! look at west's big smile..and what cute outfits!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!