Just a few things I wanted to write down so I don't forget them!
West is really crawling fast now, he plays very well independently but loves Thomas' room, the hall bath and Georgia's Kennel the most. He is saying "mama" and "dada". He eats everything we eat minus some meat that would be hard to chew and loves to eat! Just in the last couple of days we have seen him cruising along furniture and I "might" have seen him let go of the side of the bath tub for just a second tonight.. He is a very sweet cuddling baby, takes great naps at home and in the car on the go. Sleeps in his crib during the day but is still cuddled up right next to me all night long:) He is also starting to clap when he hears music!
Thomas loves school. He goes running in before I can even get to the door. We are thrilled with descion to put him back in the 2s as he is now a leader and the older child. He is an older class, 2 children have already turned 3:) He really loves the park, he was so sweet today asking the other children to play tag, "Will you chase me?" He has a really fun imagination and will bring me pretend cups of water or food during the day "This is for you meme!" Still not potty trained but for the FIRST TIME EVER tonight he teeteed in the potty standing up!!! I could not believe I was watching him do it..made me a little sad..Funny thing about Thomas, I can prick his finger 4xs a day no problem but when he goes to get his haircut at the same place he has been going every 4 wks for over 2 years he screams and cries every time...he has the worst haircut now bc he was flailing about so badly on Saturday... He has a tender heart and will tell me about the children who cried at school and how he told them "Don't cry, school is fun, your meme will be right back!" I never knew I could love one child like I do let alone two, thank you Lord for these precious precious boys, truly only gifts that you could give!
"For I know the plan I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Gotbeters
Thomas & West
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (1)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (11)
- November (7)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (4)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (5)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (6)
- April (10)
- March (4)
- February (9)
- January (6)
- December (16)
- November (14)
- October (19)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (7)
- June (5)
- May (11)
- April (3)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (8)
- December (17)
- November (16)
- October (16)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (8)
- June (3)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (10)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (16)
- September (30)
- August (34)
- July (53)
- June (41)
- May (25)
- April (9)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (37)
- December (44)
- November (28)
- October (19)
- September (9)
About Me
- The Gotbeters
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!






2 comments:
Sounds like perfect children. Isn't being a mommy the best job ever?!
made me cry!
i cant believe west is talking! last time i saw him he was a baby!!!
Post a Comment