No church for the Gotbeters today, we have two boys with nasty green noses..I am thinking this is Thomas' usual change of the season stuff and just hoping that we dont start our traditional wheezing along with it..
Dr. Hutton's office called on Friday to follow up with the orginal thought of seeing the Nephrologist at MUSC, we are all set for Sept 30 down there, who knows what that will bring?
West was making me laugh so hard yesterday, he eats and eats and eats. For dinner he had mac and cheese, black beans,blue berries, cheese and crackers! If Thomas would eat things like that I can only imagine what his blood sugars would do, Mr.Protein man had no dinner at all?






4 comments:
that's not good that Thomas didn't eat. I hope both boys get rid of there green noses real fast for you.
ughh. So your boys are feelin it too! Both mine have started to show signs of green yuckiness. Jude is back on the neb and I am headed to the doc for me today!
YUCK! Colds for both boys can't be any fun... hope everyone is feeling well again soon!
isnt it fun to have a good eater? :) miss you!
Post a Comment