Sunday, August 24, 2008

Saturday Pictures





A couple of funny things happen on Saturday. The first was that West was fussing and I was trying to get something done in the kitchen, I kept saying West, just a minute, come on West, just a minute..anyway, I finally turned the corner and I found West stuck under the table, babies are soooo smart, they cry/fuss for a reason! He was trying to tell me, mom I am stuck and need some help, like NOW! Then the 2nd funny thing that happened was that Thomas was playing at the table and stuck the pen behind his ear and said, Look! Like Daddy!!. The 3rd funny thing was when we were driving to Mt.Pleasant I took Thomas' picture, he looks so big in his car seat, his feet now touch the seat in front of him. The other picture is West enjoying some cauliflower for lunch:)

3 comments:

Heather Plis said...

Love the new blog look! Super cute pictures of the kids! AND funny stories...our little ones sure are smart!

Lindsay said...

West is such a healthy boy eating his cauliflower! thats funny about him getting stuck! Jude rolled under the futon at my dads house before- so funny!

Jennie said...

too cute!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!