West is finally able to sit well enough to be able to ride in the "up cart" with Thomas. We ran out on Sunday afternoon to get some groceries and they were able to ride together. West also loves Georgia, he does not crawl very often but will crawl after her in a minute!
I wanted to add a little bit more about our trip. Tommy and I both shared that at different times we teared up for Thomas when we were at Thomas the Train. Being able to give something to your child that you know he loves so much was very moving, beyond words. It warms our heart today to hear him talk about it. We loved being at Kanuga, everyone was so friendly and although these families have been coming here for 20+ years many of them included us like we had been there all along. We were and are so thankful for that. Thomas would wake up every morning and ask about the "boys" right away. It was so nice to have no tv or cell phone and just be able to spend time as a family, with other families.
Camping was so much fun also. We loved having my mom, Robyn, Bailey and Robyn's children there. At one point there were 25+ people there, it was so much fun. Thomas was just precious one night, he would put a marshmellow on a stick, or a fork and stick it near the fire for just a few minutes and then say "this is for you meme" I must have had about 6 cold marshmellows by the time it was all said and done. Thomas has such a sweet heart and it was so precious to see him thinking of me:)






3 comments:
awww! that is all soo sweet! I bet your tummy felt good after all those cold marshmallws!cold marshmallows but a warm heart! I love that West is in the "up cart" where is the time going?!
Too cute...what a sweet boy!!!!!
this is soo adorable!!! You have become a professional blogger....I love reading your stories/memories...and of course all the pics are great!!
Post a Comment