After yesterday we have been hanging low at home today. We went for our walk this morning at 8:00, I felt very accomplished to be out and moving by 8:00! Thomas is so funny, I meant to add yesterday that the shirt he was wearing was the "like the boys" shirt. He LOVES that tie die shirt and as many of you know I am very particular about what he wears and that certainly would not be my first choice. I don't mind if he wears it around the house or to the Aquarium but that's about as far as I will go. He is funny though, he wants to dress himself. Do you see what he is wearing today? The "like the boys" shirt and red sweatpants.. Its funny to watch him as he is starting to sort out what HE wants to wear..
West has discovered that Thomas' toys are much more fun than any silly baby toys, if we are in the back of the house and he is on the floor he will crawl straight to Thomas' room to pull up on the train table. He looks so funny standing!! He is in a terrible stage of putting everything in his mouth. I have to vacum daily and scour the house for small pieces of grass etc. Any of Thomas' small toys have been thrown away, thankfully boys don't have too many, I imagine little girls have a lot more little pieces that you have to worry about, Barbie shoes etc.
I try so hard to not get upset with Thomas, I am constantly saying "Don't push him!" "Take your hands off of him" "Give it back to West, we have to share!" and then when I was nursing West down today for his nap I could hear Thomas moving a chair to climb on the counter to get something. What was he getting? The paper towel roll, he loves to unroll anything, paper towels, aluminum foil, toilet paper rolls. His point is to get the roll which he then pretends it is a Pirate's toy! So in addition to our folded up aluminum foil we now have folded paper towels!






2 comments:
he is so cute in anything he wears! :)
I love boy stories! And how creative of Thomas to figure out that a paper roll can be a pirate looking glass. I love it! And yes, West looks like a little man standing up!
Post a Comment