Monday, August 25, 2008

Avari, Brynn & Hayden's house



Today we went over the Mchenry's house for a play date. The boys had a wonderful time playing with the girls. Thomas really enjoys that car and West loved the ride on toy that I could push him in. After lunch we headed home. West is really enjoying some people food now, at lunch he had some cucumber, apple and a chicken nugget. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

looks like a fun day! :)
miss you!

Robinson Family said...

I love your new blog look! Ours needs an update. I have some "allergy" info with some recipes I'll drop by your casa sometime. I snagged it from my allergists office. ;-)


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!