Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update on Thomas and CD

Thank you Meghan for reminding me that I have not updated on Thomas and his Celiac Disease. sorry... He is doing GREAT!! The behaviour is gone, praise the Lord! That was the most shocking part that we had to go through , almost like a drug addiction. He asks to eat all the time now, always asking for a snack, or pizza or fruit. I wonder now if he is finally eating bc he is not feeling so sick or if he knows that eating helps his blood sugar and his moods, probably both. Tommy was tested on Monday and it will be at least a week before he gets that back. Over all we totally have this under our belt. We all are feeling better and of course eating healthier because of it. As I was laying down with Thomas I was praising the Lord that he revealed this to us now, so thankful for every blond hair on Thomas' head, for his tan little body, for his busy ways, for his sweet smile, for his little arms that feel so good around your neck, for all the funny things he says, for his toe nails that do not grow, ( I never have had to cut them! ) and for his celiac disease. The Lord made Thomas so perfect and we love him dearly!

1 comment:

The Chef said...

That is GREAT news! So glad to hear it is going well.


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!