This afternoon Jasmine and I took the boys over to the James Island Water Park. Have I said "Praise the Lord Jasmine!" yet this week. It would really tough for me to do all of these fun things with Thomas this summer if it were not for her, THANK YOU Jasmine! West and I hung out in the water for a little while and then he was ready for a nap and some shade. We ended our time with this jumbo popsicle and a big ole meltdown as we were leaving. A combo of no nap, not eating enough and a late afternoon outing.
"For I know the plan I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Splash Zone Waterpark
This afternoon Jasmine and I took the boys over to the James Island Water Park. Have I said "Praise the Lord Jasmine!" yet this week. It would really tough for me to do all of these fun things with Thomas this summer if it were not for her, THANK YOU Jasmine! West and I hung out in the water for a little while and then he was ready for a nap and some shade. We ended our time with this jumbo popsicle and a big ole meltdown as we were leaving. A combo of no nap, not eating enough and a late afternoon outing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Gotbeters
Thomas & West
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (1)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (11)
- November (7)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (4)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (5)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (6)
- April (10)
- March (4)
- February (9)
- January (6)
- December (16)
- November (14)
- October (19)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (7)
- June (5)
- May (11)
- April (3)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (8)
- December (17)
- November (16)
- October (16)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (8)
- June (3)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (10)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (16)
- September (30)
- August (34)
- July (53)
- June (41)
- May (25)
- April (9)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (37)
- December (44)
- November (28)
- October (19)
- September (9)
About Me
- The Gotbeters
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!






1 comment:
Thanks for the update. I'm soooooo glad to hear all is well! God is so amazingly, abundantly wonderful!
Post a Comment