Friday, June 27, 2008

June La Leche League Pool Party!

Tonight we had our June LLL pool party. These sweet little children have grown up with Thomas. Many of us met at a meeting 3 years ago. Some are weaned, many still nursing. Some work, some stay home, aLLL of them I am proud to say that I have nursed along side of them and have walked down the same roads as they have. We all share such a special bond. Thomas even calls Bade's mom, "mom". I have a great amount of respect for all of these women. They have given their children the best start in life, breast milk. Here you will see Lana, Spence and their twins, Brady and Cole ( a few weeks older than West, I remember holding one of her babies and West still in my belly kicking them!) Samara and Taylor, Heidi, Bade and Kessler, Debbie and Katie, Adrienne and Josh and of course my gang. The kids had a blast together and we all enjoyed some good mommy fellowship!

No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!