
Yesterday we had Thomas' bday party. He does not turn 3 until the 12th but last Sunday was the day that we had his party. We had a wonderful turn out and the weather was wonderful. Thank you all who came and celebrated with us. It was an animal theme with a Lion cake, Animal mask from pottery barn kids and an under the sea air jump castle with a slide. Fun Fun Fun!
Today we had a lovely day at the beach with Jennie and Jake. It was our first trip this year and West's first time at the beach also. It was such a nice day and it really went well. Praise God for the stroller and the sling, I tell ya, this sling has been a life saver, West will sleep anywhere in it! Including the beach! Hopefully I can sort out a way to get some pictures loaded on the neighbors computer, we have so many sweet ones and I hate to not share them!






1 comment:
great pics! I think Andrew would have had a great time in that jump castle ;-)
Post a Comment