Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day!

Today is Mother's Day. It is hard to be live that I have two little treasures to celebrate with today. Tommy has been so wonderful, he let me sleep until 10:00 and then brought me breakfast in bed. I was nursing West a little bit in that time but I never had to get up which was just heaven. I told him that was the best gift he could ever have given me, to sleeeeeppp. My babies don't ever sleep through the night so a little extra is always nice! Thomas made me a special tile at school with his hand print on it, I will show a picture later. And what makes it even more special is that Thomas' real bday is tomorrow! 3 years ago I was due on Mother's day and bc Thomas was over due he came a few days later. We are so thankful for the boys and especially for Thomas today on his bday eve!!

2 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Happy Mother's Day Brittan! And an early Happy Birthday to Thomas!

The Chef said...

Happy Mother's Day! Sounds like you had some wonderful, well deserved pampering!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!