I am soooo sorry to give you all scary news and then not be able to get back to the computer for a day!!! West went in yesterday and so far all of his test came back negative. His white count was down to 10 and today down to 6. ( 4-10 ) is normal. The had a second shot of rocrefren yesterday, had a little local reaction on his leg, so with the numbers even further down today and the reaction he did not get the 3rd one. His lymphoside ( another count in the blood ) is up so it appears that he still is looking like he is fighting a virus but not the bacterial infection.. Btw..I feel very smart explaining all of this to you..medical stuff is really fascinating to me.. He is a little fussy today but overall good. Thank you for your prayers, it was really making me nervous that his blood count was so high for an infection and they did not know what was causing it.
After the Dr yesterday we went to Publix, West rode in the grocery cart for the 1st time, for a few minutes before I pulled him out and he slept in the sling. Thank you all for your well wishes for West, we really appreciate them!! Hope that you are all well!!!!!
Thomas is really into popsicles right now, here is a picture of him yesteday afternoon.






5 comments:
Praise God!
oh yay!We definaltey don't like to hear about sick babies!SO if West rode in the cart- where did Thomas go? I am trying to figure out the whole grocery cart thing with two! I get the popsicle thing..I think I have been eating two a day- the all fruit kind i bought are SO yummy!
SO good to hear the update that he is doing better! Yes... God is good. :)
WHEW! Glad things are on the up and up. May he continue to get better and better.
So glad to hear he's better!!! Praise God! Let's definately plan on next Thursday at about 10 am if that works for you. Otherwise, you pick a good time and we'll do it. Can't wait!! Also thanks for the number!
Post a Comment