Today we met my sister at the beach. Besides getting a little too much sun, well really just Tommy.. We all had a wonderful time. I tell ya, the beach is a lot more fun when daddy goes! The boys are in bed and I was just listening to that song, " Ordinary Miracle" and feeling so very thankful for my family, children and friends. Especially in the wake of the Chapman tragedy I have found myself praising God for yet another day with my precious family. We serve an awesome God whom is always in control, I have been so impressed to read how the Chapmens are dealing with the loss of their precious Maria, I pray that the Lord would give me and my family a faith like they have. I hope you are feeling thankful today also!
"For I know the plan I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Beach Sunday and feeling thankful
Today we met my sister at the beach. Besides getting a little too much sun, well really just Tommy.. We all had a wonderful time. I tell ya, the beach is a lot more fun when daddy goes! The boys are in bed and I was just listening to that song, " Ordinary Miracle" and feeling so very thankful for my family, children and friends. Especially in the wake of the Chapman tragedy I have found myself praising God for yet another day with my precious family. We serve an awesome God whom is always in control, I have been so impressed to read how the Chapmens are dealing with the loss of their precious Maria, I pray that the Lord would give me and my family a faith like they have. I hope you are feeling thankful today also!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Gotbeters
Thomas & West
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (1)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (11)
- November (7)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (4)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (5)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (6)
- April (10)
- March (4)
- February (9)
- January (6)
- December (16)
- November (14)
- October (19)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (7)
- June (5)
- May (11)
- April (3)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (8)
- December (17)
- November (16)
- October (16)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (8)
- June (3)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (10)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (16)
- September (30)
- August (34)
- July (53)
- June (41)
- May (25)
- April (9)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (37)
- December (44)
- November (28)
- October (19)
- September (9)
About Me
- The Gotbeters
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!






No comments:
Post a Comment