We went to see Dr. Hutton this am and we went over a little game plan for Thomas and us. Most of which I already knew and she said she was going to refer us to the peds GI. She did not think he needed the biopsy but it would be good to go and chat with him and also chat with the nutritionist.
His fever was gone and now it is back..I just put him in his room for some quiet time so maybe he will fall asleep.
On the Gluten side of things we have done well all day. We actually even went to Chick fae la for lunch. I got a salad and Thomas got a kids meal with grilled chicken instead of fried and they made him hash browns, although now that I read on their website again the fries are gluten free also. They are the only fast food restaurant I know of so far that has gluten free fries, praise the Lord! They were very accommodating, I called ahead and went through the drive through and they had it all ready.
Some other neat things I have also found it is that Outback and Carabas have a gluten free section on their menu and play dough has wheat in it so you have to wash his hands before he eats.
Don't remember if I mentioned that Publix faxed me 8 pages of GF products in their store, very neat!
"For I know the plan I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Gotbeters
Thomas & West
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (1)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (11)
- November (7)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (4)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (5)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (6)
- April (10)
- March (4)
- February (9)
- January (6)
- December (16)
- November (14)
- October (19)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (7)
- June (5)
- May (11)
- April (3)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (8)
- December (17)
- November (16)
- October (16)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (8)
- June (3)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (10)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (16)
- September (30)
- August (34)
- July (53)
- June (41)
- May (25)
- April (9)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (37)
- December (44)
- November (28)
- October (19)
- September (9)
About Me
- The Gotbeters
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!






2 comments:
Amy, who you helped with her milk supply, is a dietician. She might have some ideas on some good meals for Mr. Thomas. Worth a shot? You sound like you have it all covered though!
wow! it sounds like you are doing great! I am so proud of you for taking charge and wanting to make things as "normal" as possible for him. And thats so great about his poop! yay!
Post a Comment