Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thankful Thurseday!

Thirteen things I am thankful for in no particular order! ( well except the 1st one!)
1. Jesus Christ
2. our church
3. our godly friends
4. my husband
5. my children
6. the amazing spring weather that we are having!
7. nursing my children
8. everyone being healthy right now
9. being about to stay home with my boys!
10. my family
11. my sister and her marriage struggles, it has made me turn to the lord more and to be thankful for my healthy marriage.
12.a shower, I got one this am, I was really thankful...
13.all the photos that we have around the house of the children, I LOVE looking at them!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love that you have a shower on there..I am sure those come even more far and few between with two little ones!!

Lindsay said...

I love that you have a shower on there..I am sure those come even more far and few between with two little ones!!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!