Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jesus your love...

As I was putting the boys in the car today I already had it running bc it was pretty cold outside, I was warming it up. When I opened West's door I could hear the radio playing, "Jesus your love, it takes my breath away..." " and I will declare the beauty of the Lord, nothing compares to the beauty of the Lord.." My eyes filled with tears as I looked at West while I buckled him in, he is so beautiful, so amazing, Thomas is so big, so handome, both so very sweet. More than I could have ever ask for, more than anything I could have ever imagined. When I loook at my children I see the beauty of the Lord in them, nothing truly does compare..


** Pictures will be sparse this week as I left my camera at Krista's house over the weekend..I hope to get it tomorrow, but just in case you were wondering...**

No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!