Sunday, February 24, 2008

A few thoughts worth remembering..

Becauase I am now using this as the boys journal I need to record some things this past week that I don't want to forget!
West has started smiling when he nurses...oh, it melts my heart to look down and see him lock eyes with me and smile..
West and Thomas are only 2 ounces different at this age, West being 2 ounces larger.
Thomas started singing Jesus loves me this week...his own version of course.
When I took Thomas to preschool this week and he ran to his classroom everyday, and never looked back...
I ask Thomas one day, " Can I have a hug?" he looked at me and said " Give me a kiss!" oh my...
The boys have started taking baths together, very sweet.
Thomas is paying more attention to West, stating that West has a nose, and eyes.. Imagine that..
Oh yeah, Thomas and his puzzles, he does really well, he has several puzzles that have many pieces and he can put bits of them together all by himslef. He will say " I make Peter Sam!" and sure enough he did!
He has also been singing Bob the Builder at the top of his sweet little lungs:)
He loves Dr. Hutton and calls her Dr. Huttnen.
Thomas is very much into Lighting Mcqueen but loses those little red cars just about every week, Lord only knows how many we have bought from Walmart over the last couple of months.
West can really hold his head up well now, and can really move in his crib, espcially if he is fussing, bc he sleeps on his tummy he can get from one end to the other.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

ohh..I loved reading this...so sweet!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!