Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Tucker, Thomas, and West





Today we were at Mumsey's again, we also went to the Museum and met Jodie and Caroline. It was a zoo bc it was the last day before the kids go back to school and it was sooo cold. I am so thankful that we don't live somewhere where it is this cold often, so not fun! Thomas has really enjoyed playing with his cousin, Tucker, next week will be Dexter, so nice to have 7 cousins on my side, seems like now that Mumsey is retired someone is always coming to visit!

I have to tell you how sweet Thomas' little vocabulary has become he still calls me " Me Me" and loves to tell you " I like school me me" or " I like this or that, the color blue, trees, Tucker etc..." He also says " You can try it" often and " My try" today after Tucker prayed at lunch Thomas sang his little version of God our father, so very sweet..






1 comment:

Jennie said...

So innocent and precious!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!