Thursday, January 10, 2008

Things I am thankful for in 2008

Last night in church I was thinking how thankful I am for all God did in 2007 and all the many blessings so far in 2008. Here are just a few;

1. Our very sweet addition baby West!
2. Our health and the health of our boys, family and friends.
3. My husband and our marriage, he works so hard for me to be able to stay home with Thomas and West. For us there is nothing more an important than me being home to raise our children.
4. For our church and our Godly friends. I ran into so many precious women of God last night. Women I do not get to see everyday but it was so nice to see them, worship with them, just be in their presence..you know what I mean when you meet people like this...
5. For having more than we need/want. Even though it does not always seem like enough or the bills may be late, we have more than so much of the rest of the world, and we truly are so rich in Jesus Christ!
6.For my mom, since she has retired I have gotten to spend so much more time with her, not using her for babysitting services like I would have thought I would have wanted to, but to just be with her, to spend time with her, no agendas, just watching the kids play and holding the baby. I love this women more than anything, she gave up so much to take AnnaBelle and I when we were little, another story for another day.
7.For new friends and old ones too. I was standing next to my dear friend, ( Jennie ) last night, so sad, she and her husband and sweet little one are moving away this summer but I just love her, she is one the most thoughtful people I know, really going to miss her. New friends, got to spend some time with the Kinney's the other night, special people, and of course all of the other people who are blessings in our lives, we love you all!
8.For Jesus, who always saves the day, is always with us, never leaves us, no matter what we do or how we goof..
9. For this weather, AMAZING, one of the prettiest days I can remember...
10. For all the good and bad that will come in 2008, we know that it will all from God, and all things work for those who believe in him.

1 comment:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!