Friday, January 18, 2008

Glass Shattering day...



So...I let the Dog in and went out to windex the back door, "No, stay inside Thomas its all wet out..." Somehow in the midst of all this the door accidentally got locked. I tried to get Thomas to unlock it somehow..he does not know how to lock and un lock doors yet.. tried the neighbors, nobody home, cell phone inside, no hide a key..I look back inside, West is screaming in the swing the dog is still running around and now Thomas has found a hammer to help get mommy back inside. So I did it, I took a shovel and bashed in the back bedroom window..glass everywhere, Thomas now scared bc of the loud noise etc.. I calmly come in through the window and close the door behind me, pick West up, nurse him, cuddle Thomas, put the dog up and call Tommy. I very calmly ask him to come home and clean up the glass and replace the window. Both of which he is doing now. I have a great husband!! So after one new window, one little cut on my hand and 2 sweet little boys who are napping we are fine...Thank you God for letting there be a shovel outside so that I could get back in..

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh my gosh...that is crazy! I am so sorry that happened! What a funny story to look back on though!

Kinney Kids Parents said...

All in a days work for a mom, huh!? You're amazing!! So glad that didn't happen on your birthday. I hope you had a great birthday. Thanks for the card and sorry you didn't get one from me. May God richly bless you in every way possible!!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!