Thursday, January 17, 2008

26 things about me

Today I turned 26, thought it might be fun to make a list of 26 things about me that you may not know-

1. My name is Elizabeth Albrittan
2. Both my children are named for family members, Thomas for Tommy and West for my dad and grandfather.
3. We were blessed by Thomas' pregnancy 5 months after we got married.
4. Tommy and I lived together a bit before we got married and before Jesus got a hold of us!
5. We were engaged twice..
6. I did not finish college
7. Went to public school all my life
8. Was not raised by my biological mom but rather my nanny turned step mom
9. I have one biological sister and 2 step sisters
10. Have always wanted to be a mom and wife since I can remember.
11. Grew up in church from day 1
12. Never "knew" the Lord until I started going to Seacoast 5 years ago
13. Met Tommy at the Kentucky Derby in 1999
14. Have been a waitress, hostess, recepsanist, kids shoes salesmen, children's entertainment lady ( air jump castles, and pony rides ) and nanny
15. I used to babysit for my babysitter now
16. Never spent a night away from Thomas until I went to have West
17. I have very small hands, ring size 4-
18. Was born in Lexington SC
19. Am a traditional Southern gal, love to be a stay at home mom, and all that goes along with it-
20. LOVE LOVE American Idol, bout the only thing I watch, besides Fox News
21. Went on a cruise for my honeymoon and hated it, was home sick, and sea sick...
22. Very very type A, vacuum my house just about every day..
23. Can not stand smells, makes me sick, like scented lotion, perfume etc...
24. Love a clean car and vacuum and wash it about once a week.
25. Much prefer summer and all that goes with it..
26. Listen to Pastor's Prayer time in the car on the days that I take Thomas to school.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I didn't know so many of those things about you! Happy Birthday! :)


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!