"For I know the plan I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Saturday update..
After a wild night of popping in the ER and not being seen for over 2 hours with a 4 week old in distress I thought I could manage just as well and be safer from the germs at home. When I told them I was going to go ahead home they did send someone out to listen to him and said yes, he def has bronchioltis but at that moment he was mild and that I "should" be safe to take him home. We came home and went back to see Sam this am at the Dr's office, he is such a kind man. He was so upset that West was not seen right away, #1 being 4 weeks old, #2 being in respiratory distress that he said he would personally call. He said West was still retracting and wheezing but that he was holding steady. PRAISE THE LORD! He said to take him into peds plus tomorrow am to be listened to and then come back to them on Monday am at 9. He said in a couple of days he had his fingers crossed that West would turn the corner. He is sleeping right now on the couch next to me after his breathing treatment at 10:30. This whole ordeal has been so interesting. My biggest fear when I had West was that he would get sick, being a winter baby...also I was concerned that with the recent word of a family who lost their 7 week old to a virus at our church. I struggle with knowing that God is in control, that he is always sovereign and that all things work for good. I am praising him bc my sweet little West seems to be getting ready to turn the corner but what if he wasn't, is my faith strong enough to still praise him, is yours? I really want this to be a lesson for me in knowing that West is not mine and Tommy's baby but he is Gods, and God is in control, and God has West in his loving arms. Thank you Jesus for healing West..Thank you all for your prayers, they mean so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Gotbeters
Thomas & West
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (1)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (11)
- November (7)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (4)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (5)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (6)
- April (10)
- March (4)
- February (9)
- January (6)
- December (16)
- November (14)
- October (19)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (7)
- June (5)
- May (11)
- April (3)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (8)
- December (17)
- November (16)
- October (16)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (8)
- June (3)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (10)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (16)
- September (30)
- August (34)
- July (53)
- June (41)
- May (25)
- April (9)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (37)
- December (44)
- November (28)
- October (19)
- September (9)
About Me
- The Gotbeters
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!






3 comments:
I am praying for complete and total healing. We know God is faithful. Please call me if you need anything!!
oh my goodness! Brittan I am so sorry you are going through this but I am glad you have your faith to comfort you. Baby West is strong and you are doing all you can for him. I know this is scary...you guys are in our thoughts and prayers!
Rest my friend - and know that the grace and faith you need is given by the same God who holds baby West in His arms - that grace and faith and strength are custom made for the moment. He is enough. He will be enough
Post a Comment