Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday update

Finally! A better appointment today, Dr. Hutton said that West still sounds really "junky", British word for a lot of crud in his chest, but that he is moving air well. She talked about how she was so worried about him and how if I had been a first time mom or had no experience in wheezing issues ( Thomas has had loads of breathing treatments..) that she would have admitted him..( Glad she had so much confidence in me bc I was scared to death!) I asked her if he was out of the woods and she said not yet, it will be a couple of weeks until he is out of the woods, viruses have a long life.. I ask her about that spot on his lungs and she said it was just part of the virus and should resolve on its own. We are staying on the breathing and saline treatments and we go back on Thursday to be rechecked:) Over all great appointment! I should add that my tiny baby is weighing in at 9 pounds 3 ounces!!! Thank you all for your prayers, I will def update on Thursday after his appointment, looks like we are heading in the right direction:)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

YEAH!!! Prasie the Lord! (BTW..did you know you can turn your blog into a book? Just found out all about it)

Lindsay said...

Brittan- I just read your lastest updates since the 13th!I am so sorry you have been going through it with your sweet baby.. Praise Jesus he seems to be on the mend. I will definatley keep you guys and Hannah in our prayers. Roman has had asthma and been on and off breathing treatments/ER visits etc since he was a couple monthes old so I know somewhat of what a trial it can be and how satan can attack your thoughts. Please let me know if you need anything! Lord Jesus ..Healer and Reedemer ..you are the ONE who heals all of our diseases (psalm 103)..that is your promise..keep sweet baby West in your hands. Thank you for healing him fully.In Jesus Name.Amen.


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!