Sunday, October 7, 2007

11 Things that make me smile.....

I love all these lists so I thought I would do one too....Just 10, here we go...
1. I love my husband, I love that he works so hard everyday so that I can stay home and take care of Thomas. I love that he was was brave enough to start his own bussiness and crazy enough to stick it out...I love how he plays with Thomas and how Thomas looks at him...I love that he loves the Lord...
2. I love Thomas more than I ever thought was possible..I love that he calls me "me me"...I love that he still nurses to sleep at 2 and 1/2. I love that he sleeps with us and has to be pressed up against one of our backs.. I love that he has not one but 3 blankies that all have to be in the bed or his hands at one time...
3. I love a clean house! I love to organize! A spotless sink...you name it, my world feels right when my house is clean...
4. I love how Tommy walks in the door and Thomas grabs his hand before he can even take his shoes off, " Come on Daddy, this way, sit down..." so that Tommy will play with him..
5. I love my family, family events, Sunday lunches with my mom, I wish that we could all be together more.
6. I love to take pictures of Thomas and to go back and look at them...
7. I love our church and that feeling of worshiping our God..
8. I love to hear Thomas sing songs, "God our fader, we THANK YOU, we THANK YOU, blessings..amen.." "right arm, left arm, chin up, SIT DOWN" "shoo fly don't bodder..I feeel, I feeel, morning starr.." makes me heart melt every time...
9. I love Thank you notes, stationary etc... a hand written note is so nice to get and send.
10 Smocked clothes, sweet little outfits, keds...
11. I love the idea of being a mom to two little boys...how did we deserve to be so blessed....

No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!